Domain´s Estimated Value
Possible Recommended Value$12
Domain´s Daily Visitors
Valuation for Number of Visitors0
Daily / Monthly Earnings
Probable Daily / Monthly Income$0 / $0
- theme color #ffffff #ffffff
- theme color #e0e0e0 #e0e0e0
- theme color #c0c0c0 #c0c0c0
- theme color #e0ffff #e0ffff
- theme color #a0c0c0 #a0c0c0
- theme color #80a0c0 #80a0c0
- theme color #c0e0e0 #c0e0e0
- theme color #a0a0c0 #a0a0c0
- theme color #a0a0a0 #a0a0a0
- theme color #c0c0e0 #c0c0e0
It looks like the website gasoil.ca is not doing well on W3C standards, because of the 151 errors and 185 warnings on html validation and 8 errors on css validation. The tools used for generating the mini seo report for domain name gasoil.ca , have valuated that "gasoil" (at IP: 18.104.22.168) probably has a number of 0 daily unique visitors which generates a daily income of 0 dollars, meaning a monthly earnings of $0 . Because it has Google PageRank 0 and Alexa Popularity 0 (as well as other SEO & SEM criterias), the site's overall value report has been estimated to be $ 12.
Is gasoil.ca down now ?
What is "down now" live test, how to use it?
- The goal is helping users discern between a web site issue (unaccesible or down), a complete banned or an internet service provider outage.
How accurate is the "down now" test?
- Due to the robustness of the method used it became possible to say out loud if the site gasoil.ca is down or up at any time. So the test result is 100% accurate for the few moments while the test runs.
What does the "down now" do?
- This website test has 4 main stages: gathering guest info and targeted site info, then it does a 5 times ping, and finally it will do http request on the remote website.
How can the "down now" test help?
- Both pinging and the http request will serve as server records on the targeted site, generating a potential crawl rate raise, but also it could serve as a test engine for any hosting plan purchased.
Website Seo Analysis Summary for gasoil.ca
• The site gasoil.ca encoded as windows-1252 and runing on a Nginx server, is not listed on yahoo directory and is missing the sitemap.xml . The usage of Adsense code for this site generates an approximately monthly revenue of $0 .
• "gasoil", with ".ca" as top-level domain, has been online since 2011/11/05 and has a total of 378 references on major Social Networks.
- Google Results for gasoil.ca Google search engine data Response Preview data for Google PageRank, Google Indexed Pages, Google Backlinks
- Google PageRank 0
- Google Indexed Pages 0
- Google Backlinks 0
- Google Lastest Crawl disabled
- Google Adsense Usage Yes
- Alexa Results for gasoil.ca Alexa search engine data Response Preview data for Alexa Popularity, Alexa Reputation (Linking In), Alexa Load Time
- Alexa Popularity 0
- Alexa Linking In 0
- Alexa Load Time unknown
- Yahoo Results for gasoil.ca Yahoo search engine data Response Preview data for Yahoo Directory Inclusion, Yahoo Indexed Pages, Yahoo Backlinks
- Yahoo Directory No
- Yahoo Indexed Pages 7
- Yahoo Backlinks 0
- Bing Results for gasoil.ca Bing search engine data Response Preview data for Bing Indexed Pages, Bing Backlinks
- Bing Indexed Pages 0
- Bing Backlinks 0
- Aol Results for gasoil.ca Aol search engine data Response Preview data for Aol Indexed Pages, Aol Backlinks
- Aol Indexed Pages 0
- Aol Backlinks 387
- Reddit Results for gasoil.ca Reddit social media data Response Preview data for Reddit References
- Reddit References 0 results
- MySpace Results for gasoil.ca MySpace social media data Response Preview data for MySpace References
- MySpace References 378 results
- Digg Results for gasoil.ca Digg social media data Response Preview data for Digg References
- Digg References 0 diggs
- Facebook Results for gasoil.ca Facebook social media data Response Preview data for Facebook References
- Facebook References 0 likes
- Diigo Results for gasoil.ca Diigo social media data Response Preview data for Diigo References
- Diigo References 0 pages
- Stability Results for gasoil.ca Online Stability Information Preview data for Stability References
- Domain´s Age 2011/11/05
- Domain´s Expiration 2012/11/05
- W3C Validity Results for gasoil.ca W3 Html & Css Validations Preview data for W3C (Html and Css) Validity
- Html Validity 151 Err., 185 w.
- Css Validity 8 Err.
- SiteMap Results for gasoil.ca Sitemap Presence Preview data for sitemap file existence
- Google - sitemap.xml No
- Google and Yahoo Results for gasoil.ca Search Engines´ relevant texts Preview data for Google and Yahoo relevant texts
1 : [Y] Gas Oil Petroleum - Calgary's Oil & Gas Business Source
Tackling the oil and gas sector so as to make more effective business decisions with respect to the petroleum / energy industry, from Calgary, Alberta.
- Whois Info Results for gasoil.ca Domain Information records Preview data for whois file records
Domain name: gasoil.ca Domain status: registered Creation date: 2011/11/05 Expiry date: 2012/11/05 Updated date: 2011/11/05 Registrar: Name: (10dollar.ca) 10 Dollar Domain Names Inc. Number: 1064689 Name servers: ns2.fatcow.com ns1.fatcow.com
- Robots.txt Results for gasoil.ca Robots file record Preview data for robots.txt file existence
Most Used Keywords
* most used keywords from "gasoil.ca" are already highlighted
Page & tags analysis
Text Keywords Placement
gas Oil Petroleum - Calgary s Oil & gas Business Source gas Oil Petroleum - Calgary s Oil & gas Business Source Main Oil Sands gas Shale - Fracking Oil/gas Pipelines gas/Oil Refinery Petroleum Exploration Expansion vs. Environmentalism From Calgary, Alberta, the Canadian capital of gas and Oil matters and a leader in global Petroleum efforts, we have put forth gasOil.ca, a leading internet reSource for all matters pertaining to the Oil and gas industry. With the SECtor s enormous potential, that still has yet to be substantially tapped, we have striven to provide those with an interest in the Energy SECtor with the tools to make intelligent decisions so as to advance their business interests. These are critical decisions that are essential to optimizing the outcome and success of the choices that are made in the Oil and gas SECtor. Given the profit potential (together with reality of risks in the market), one should never underestimate the value of the right professionals and appropriate information related to the Petroleum SECtor. Calgary Oil & gas Lawyer Neufeld Legal P.C. 403-400-4092 Oil / gas Recruiter - Calgary, AB Recruitment Services for the Oil Patch Investing in the core Energy SECtor, the Petroleum industry, remains a key Investment strategy when looking to optimize Financial returns. Nevertheless, not all Stocks in the Oil and gas SECtors are the same, and as such it is extremely important that your Financial research remains up-to-date and highly informed. Our intention is to provide you with a valuable reSource to find that critical Stock market information that is going to make a substantive difference in your Investment decisions and your Financial returns. Whether you are investing in Oil & gas Stocks on the New York Stock Exchange or on the Toronto Stock Exchange, you will be looking to ascertain the latest Financial information from news Sources and the analysis of Investment advisors. However, that respresents only a portion of the picture, as one cannot forget the underlying fundamentals, which are available through the Canadian Securities Administrators System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) and the United States Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). So whether the Oil and gas is being drawn from the bottom of Gulf of Mexico, the open plains of Texas, the gas shales in the mountains of Colorado, the Oil sands in Alberta, the freezing Hibernia Oil fields in the Atlantic Ocean off of Newfoundland or in the Pacific Ocean and Alaska, with the right information you can make the appropriate decisions to optimize your Financial returns from investing in Oil and gas Stocks. Oil / gas Investment News PetroChina buys control of Canada Oil sands project (Reuters, Jan. 3, 2012) The Outlook for Investing in Energy in 2012 (U.S. News & World Report, Jan. 3, 2012) Tory-linked Ethical Oil website slams Canadian enviros over foreign funding (Vancouver Observor, Jan. 3, 2012) Oil producers may lose billions if Northern Gateway not built (Financial Post, Jan. 3, 2012) Oilsands operators boost spending plans for 2012 (Montreal Gazette, Dec. 29, 2011) Suncor s Rick George leaves behind Lasting Legacy (Edmonton Journal, Dec. 3, 2011) Japanese put $700 million in Nexen s BC gas Play (Calgary Herald, Nov. 30, 2011) Chinese Sinopec Unit acquires Canadian Daylight Energy (WSJ, Oct. 9, 2011) TOTAL planning to merge divisions (Financial Times, Sept 4, 2011) Duke Energy Merger One Step Closer (The Street, Sept 2, 2011) SEC Approves Guidelines for Listing of Energy Firms (Eco Business, Sept 2, 2011) Fort McMurray Grapples with Oil Sands Growth - again (Alberta Oil, Sept 1, 2011) StatOil Sees Acquisition Opportunities After Market Decline (Bloomberg, Sep 1, 2011) Turning Oilsands into Gold (Oilweek, Sept 2011) Enhanced Oil Recovery - Its Happening All Over the World (Alberta Oil, Sept 1, 2011) Vladimir Putin Plays for High Stakes in the Oil Game (The Telegraph, Aug 31, 2011) Advantages of Breaking Up - Marathon Oil (New York Times, Aug 30, 2011) Exxon Reaches Arctic Oil Deal With Russians (New York Times, Aug 30, 2011) Is Occidental Petroleum s Stock a Bargain (Motley Fool, Aug 25, 2011) Risks of Investing in Arctic Oil Drilling (IB Times UK, Aug 25, 2011) Ultra Petroleum Corporation Stock is Downgraded (The Street, Aug 22, 2011) The Petroleum Stock markets (gas + Oil) are in constant motion, with new information and analysis being continually put forth. The challenge is in identifying that information that is pertinent to your Investment in the Petroleum industry, buying and selling needs and opportunities in any particular point in time, together with keeping yourself apprised of the latest trends and strategies. Key Stock Info ReSources S.E.D.A.R. (Canada) S.E.C. (United States) Petroleum News Sources Oil Week (Canada) Oil.com (USA / world) Petroleum News (USA / Canada) Alberta Oil (Canada) Oil & gas Journal (international) OGN (Middle East / Asia-Pacific) Zawya: Oil & gas Middle East (Middle East) UpStream Online (international) Oil Voice (international) Oil gas News (international) Oil & gas Eurasia (Europe / Asia) Rig Zone Business Investment Sources Bloomberg News Bloomberg Markets Magazine Financial Times Wall Street Journal CNBC Business Week MSN Money Globe and Mail - Investing (Canada) Financial Post (Canada) Key Stock Exchanges Canada Canadian Stock Exchange - TMX United States of America New York Stock Exchange International London Stock Exchange Canadian Publicly Traded Oil & gas Companies:: Suncor Energy Inc. - Encana Corp. - Cenovus Energy Inc. - Alberta Oilsands Inc. - Athabasca Oil Sands Corp. - Legacy Oil + gas Inc. - Shell Canada - Talisman Energy Inc. - Canadian Natural ReSources Ltd. U.S.A. Publicly Traded Oil & gas Companies: Exxon Mobil - Shell - BP - Chevron - ConoccoPhillips - Anadarko - Marathon Oil - Occidental Petroleum - XTO Energy - Chesapeake Energy - Devon Energy - Hess - Apache - El Paso International Publicly Traded Oil & gas Companies: Petro China Co. Ltd. - Sinopec Corp. - StatOil - Gazprom - Royal Dutch Shell - BG Group PLC - BHP Billiton - Repsol YPF - Total Investing in Oil and gas Stocks requires a substantive understanding of both the Petroleum industry and Stock Investment strategies. Although the latest information is extremely important in making those decisions, understanding and further educating oneself as to the fundamentals of the Oil and gas industry, combined with operating within the parameters of the Stock market, remains absolutely essential to optimize your Investments. These reSources represent the foundation for any savvy investor and are continually referred to in make intelligent Investment decisions that are the backbone for turning Stock market trading in the Oil patch, gas fields and Oil sands into a substantive Financial return for yourself. Selected reading materials of interest include the following: The primary challenge associated with investing in the Stock market is attaining timely information that is complete and accurate, and than deciphering that information such that it can be effectively applied to your Investment strategy, whether it is the Petroleum SECtor or otherwise. This is a challenging undertaking as reflected in the history of Stock market Investments, whose major successes are accompanied by even greater failures and Investment disasters, scandals and frauds. The challenge is attempting to discern the good Investment from the bad Investment, and making more money while limiting your losses. We are endeavouring to provide you with some of the tools to attaining that information to commence your study of viable Investment opportunities, yet the information that we provide is only the start of your analysis, which needs to supplemented by a strong Investment research and critique. For more Investment info see www.InvestorCalgary.com. Privacy. (c) 2012.
Most Popular Pages
- no data
Seo Freebie for your website - basic info
* use the code on your pages to show the freebie for gasoil.ca like the sample below.
Copy + Paste this code into your pages
* the code for your own seo freebie (250x100 px) on gasoil.ca like the sample on the left.
Seo Freebie Domain Info Benefit
* gives a professional edge by exposing the amount of effort invested into offering a pleasant browsing experience.