Domain´s Estimated Value
Possible Recommended Value$3,656
Domain´s Daily Visitors
Valuation for Number of Visitors249
Daily / Monthly Earnings
Probable Daily / Monthly Income$0 / $14
- theme color #ffffff #ffffff
- theme color #e0e0e0 #e0e0e0
- theme color #c0c0c0 #c0c0c0
- theme color #e0ffff #e0ffff
- theme color #a0c0c0 #a0c0c0
- theme color #80a0c0 #80a0c0
- theme color #c0e0e0 #c0e0e0
- theme color #a0a0c0 #a0a0c0
- theme color #a0a0a0 #a0a0a0
- theme color #c0c0e0 #c0c0e0
It looks like the website vjarmy.com is not doing well on W3C standards, because of the 2 errors on html validation The tools used for generating the mini seo report for domain name vjarmy.com , have valuated that "vjarmy" (at IP: 188.8.131.52) probably has a number of 249 daily unique visitors which generates a daily income of 0 dollars, meaning a monthly earnings of $14 . Because it has Google PageRank 3 and Alexa Popularity 837,267 (as well as other SEO & SEM criterias), the site's overall value report has been estimated to be $ 3,656.
Is vjarmy.com down now ?
What is "down now" live test, how to use it?
- The goal is helping users discern between a web site issue (unaccesible or down), a complete banned or an internet service provider outage.
How accurate is the "down now" test?
- Due to the robustness of the method used it became possible to say out loud if the site vjarmy.com is down or up at any time. So the test result is 100% accurate for the few moments while the test runs.
What does the "down now" do?
- This website test has 4 main stages: gathering guest info and targeted site info, then it does a 5 times ping, and finally it will do http request on the remote website.
How can the "down now" test help?
- Both pinging and the http request will serve as server records on the targeted site, generating a potential crawl rate raise, but also it could serve as a test engine for any hosting plan purchased.
Website Seo Analysis Summary for vjarmy.com
• The site vjarmy.com encoded as utf-8 and runing on a Apache/2.2.17 server" with W3, is not listed on yahoo directory and is missing the sitemap.xml . Although the Adsense code was not found, therefore the monthly earning potential is of about $14 .
• "vjarmy", with ".com" as top-level domain, has been online since 20-oct-2003 and has a total of 136 references on major Social Networks.
- Google Results for vjarmy.com Google search engine data Response Preview data for Google PageRank, Google Indexed Pages, Google Backlinks
- Google PageRank 3
- Google Indexed Pages 17,700
- Google Backlinks 321
- Google Lastest Crawl disabled
- Google Adsense Usage No
- Alexa Results for vjarmy.com Alexa search engine data Response Preview data for Alexa Popularity, Alexa Reputation (Linking In), Alexa Load Time
- Alexa Popularity 837,267
- Alexa Linking In 372
- Alexa Load Time 1,037 seconds
- Yahoo Results for vjarmy.com Yahoo search engine data Response Preview data for Yahoo Directory Inclusion, Yahoo Indexed Pages, Yahoo Backlinks
- Yahoo Directory No
- Yahoo Indexed Pages 3,020
- Yahoo Backlinks 4,830
- Bing Results for vjarmy.com Bing search engine data Response Preview data for Bing Indexed Pages, Bing Backlinks
- Bing Indexed Pages 3
- Bing Backlinks 8
- Aol Results for vjarmy.com Aol search engine data Response Preview data for Aol Indexed Pages, Aol Backlinks
- Aol Indexed Pages 498
- Aol Backlinks 289
- Reddit Results for vjarmy.com Reddit social media data Response Preview data for Reddit References
- Reddit References timeout
- MySpace Results for vjarmy.com MySpace social media data Response Preview data for MySpace References
- MySpace References 127 results
- Digg Results for vjarmy.com Digg social media data Response Preview data for Digg References
- Digg References 0 diggs
- Facebook Results for vjarmy.com Facebook social media data Response Preview data for Facebook References
- Facebook References 2 likes
- Diigo Results for vjarmy.com Diigo social media data Response Preview data for Diigo References
- Diigo References 7 pages
- Stability Results for vjarmy.com Online Stability Information Preview data for Stability References
- Domain´s Age 20-oct-2003
- Domain´s Expiration 20-oct-2013
- W3C Validity Results for vjarmy.com W3 Html & Css Validations Preview data for W3C (Html and Css) Validity
- Html Validity 2 Err.
- Css Validity Css Valid
- SiteMap Results for vjarmy.com Sitemap Presence Preview data for sitemap file existence
- Google - sitemap.xml No
- Google and Yahoo Results for vjarmy.com Search Engines´ relevant texts Preview data for Google and Yahoo relevant texts
1 day ago ... After fielding multiple complaints from multiple friends – along the lines of “Will you ever shut up about soccer?” – I have opted to split my Twitter ...
1 : [Y] Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog | Struggling with the ...
Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog Struggling with the dark and responding to the light.
2 : [G] Main Page - RemyWiki
Feb 29, 2012 ... Welcome to RemyWiki. This is the wiki of Dan Dickinson, used largely for documenting things of general interest to the Bemani community.
2 : [Y] IIDXicon - RemyWiki - Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog ...
General Information . What is Beatmania IIDX? What is the history of Beatmania IIDX? Frequently Asked Questions / Miscellany; Glossary of IIDX Terms
3 : [G] Archives | Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog
All Categories 14 total. Best Of 32 Popular, poignant, or otherwise significant. Content Created 89 Audio, video, or otherwise consumable. Instructional Materials ...
3 : [Y] Main Page - RemyWiki - Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid ...
Welcome to RemyWiki . This is the wiki of Dan Dickinson, used largely for documenting things of general interest to the Bemani community. このダン ...
4 : [G] About Dan | Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog
My name is Dan Dickinson. In an attempt to disambiguate myself from other Dan Dickinsons, here are some things for which I believe I am unique: I am thirty-one ...
4 : [Y] HOWTO: iPhone Webclip Icons | Dan Dickinson: The Primary ...
Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog Struggling with the dark and responding to the light.
5 : [G] Long Division | Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog
The theme for my site is Long Division, a child theme of Khoi Vinh's & Allan Cole's excellent Basic Maths. It was intended to replicate the colors and styling of my ...
5 : [Y] AC Lincle - RemyWiki - Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid ...
General Information. Location test: April 20, 2011 - April 25, 2011, April 28, 2011 - May 01, 2011, May 06, 2011 - May 08, 2011; Release date: September 15, 2011
6 : [G] VJ Army THE FINAL
PROGRAM Dan Dickinson Matt Pennig Paul Kehrer John Stiles Geoff Mazzolini DESIGN Dan Dickinson Matt Pennig Paul Kehrer DATA Dan Dickinson ...
6 : [Y] VJ Army THE FINAL - Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog ...
After more than 5 years of serving the worldwide Beatmania IIDX community, VJ Army has closed.
7 : [G] couplandish
YEAR ZERO NOW. HELP. created by Dan Dickinson and Zach Szukala. Not affiliated in any way, shape, or form with Douglas Coupland. Feedback, suggestions ...
7 : [Y] Category:IIDX Characters - RemyWiki - Dan Dickinson: The ...
Pages in category IIDX Characters The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
8 : [G] 2006 | Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog
Dec 31, 2006 ... I hope everyone is having a happy (insert holiday of your choosing/belief system here). Since it's one of the few times of year that people are ...
8 : [Y] AC Resort Anthem - RemyWiki - Dan Dickinson: The Primary ...
9 : [G] 2002 | Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog
Dec 28, 2002 ... So among the many things we got for Christmas (Sony home theatre system, lots of books, clothing, DVD sets for 24/The Awful Truth/South ...
9 : [Y] Hiroshi Watanabe - RemyWiki - Dan Dickinson: The Primary ...
Artist Information General Information . Name: Hiroshi Watanabe (ワタナベヒロシ) Web Site: http://www.hiroshiwatana.be/ First Bemani project: beatmania 2nd mix ...
10 : [G] Struggling with the dark and responding to the light. | Page 2
Dec 24, 2011 ... I've spent a lot of time in 2011 playing games, but not a lot of time writing about them. Instead of my usual end-of-year game recommendations, ...
10 : [Y] Aimee Blackschleger - RemyWiki - Dan Dickinson: The Primary ...
General Information . Name: Aimee Blackschleger Website: Unknown Profile . Aimee Blackschleger is a vocalist who has made several appearances in Bemani, debuting in ...
- Whois Info Results for vjarmy.com Domain Information records Preview data for whois file records
- YAML:1.0 2012-05-01 03:53:34 CEST domain: vjarmy.com reg_created: 2003-10-20 19:18:48 expires: 2013-10-20 23:18:48 created: 2003-10-21 01:18:49 changed: 2011-10-25 10:58:03 transfer-prohibited: yes ns0: a.dns.gandi.net ns1: b.dns.gandi.net ns2: c.dns.gandi.net owner-c: nic-hdl: DD1701-GANDI owner-name: Dan Dickinson organisation: Dan Dickinson person: Dan Dickinson address: 45-05 Astoria Blvd. zipcode: 11105 city: Astoria state: New York country: United States of America phone: +1.3478792482 fax: ~ email: email@example.com lastupdated: 2008-01-10 10:56:24 admin-c: nic-hdl: DD976-GANDI organisation: '' person: Dan Dickinson obfuscated: Obfuscated by Gandi address: (Gandi) 63-65 boulevard Massena zipcode: (Gandi) 75013 city: (Gandi) Paris country: (Gandi) France phone: (Gandi) +33.170377666 fax: (Gandi) +33.143730576 email: firstname.lastname@example.org lastupdated: 2010-09-10 03:05:55 tech-c: nic-hdl: DD976-GANDI organisation: '' person: Dan Dickinson obfuscated: Obfuscated by Gandi address: (Gandi) 63-65 boulevard Massena zipcode: (Gandi) 75013 city: (Gandi) Paris country: (Gandi) France phone: (Gandi) +33.170377666 fax: (Gandi) +33.143730576 email: email@example.com lastupdated: 2010-09-10 03:05:55 bill-c: nic-hdl: DD976-GANDI organisation: '' person: Dan Dickinson obfuscated: Obfuscated by Gandi address: (Gandi) 63-65 boulevard Massena zipcode: (Gandi) 75013 city: (Gandi) Paris country: (Gandi) France phone: (Gandi) +33.170377666 fax: (Gandi) +33.143730576 email: firstname.lastname@example.org lastupdated: 2010-09-10 03:05:55 Domain Name: VJARMY.COM Registrar: GANDI SAS Whois Server: whois.gandi.net Referral URL: http://www.gandi.net Name Server: A.DNS.GANDI.NET Name Server: B.DNS.GANDI.NET Name Server: C.DNS.GANDI.NET Status: clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 09-sep-2010 Creation Date: 20-oct-2003 Expiration Date: 20-oct-2013
- Robots.txt Results for vjarmy.com Robots file record Preview data for robots.txt file existence
Most Used Keywords
* most used keywords from "vjarmy.com" are already highlighted
Page & tags analysis
Text Keywords Placement
Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog | Struggling with the dark and responding to the light. Dan Dickinson: The Primary Vivid Weblog Struggling with the dark and responding to the light. Skip to content Home About Dan Archives Best Of RemyWiki Search Categories Content CReated 90 Observations 201 Personal Matters 95 Points Made 70 Puzzling Matters 45 Recommendations 95 Sprawling Narratives 41 Things Disliked 42 Things EnduRed 49 Things Enjoyed 109 Uncategorized 767 All Categories 14 It s Safe To Stop Ignoring Me On Twitter Apr 29, ’12 10:35 AM After fielding multiple complaints from multiple friends - along the lines of Will you ever shut up about soccer? - I have opted to split my Twitter account into soccer and non-soccer variants. So: if you re looking for occasional tweets of wit and whimsy from me, you can follow/re-follow/stop muting @Remy. If you instead want frequent updates about the Red Bulls/MLS/the soccer world in general, you should follow @GothamistDan. Can t promise I m going to do the same on this blog, of course, but I get the feeling not a lot of people are stopping by here anymore. Comments (3) Interviews Mar 23, ’12 7:53 AM Took this at RBNY s Media Day yesterday. The original for this was blown out by the window, so it was practically unusable. But the profiles of Kenny Cooper and Stephen Keel felt perfect. And combined the position of the microphones and the interviewers…just couldn t let it go to waste. So I blew it out further, and here we are. Comments (0) About The Mike Daisey Thing Mar 20, ’12 1:03 PM I have not seen Mike Daisey s show, nor have I listened to the This American Life episode that featuRed him before it was retracted. But even without having directly heard the monologue, it s been impossible to avoid in the drumbeat about Apple over the last quarter. The coverage following the retraction has been fascinating. Clayton Lord s apology to audiences shows the conflict in the theatre community over what Daisey hath wrought. Brendan Kiley said I told you so , pointing back to his review. Adrian Chen explained how the press was taken for a ride. But it is perhaps John Gruber s bReakdown of the non-apology this afternoon that nails why lying in the service of a gReater truth doesn t work in this case: Daisey told an entirely different story. Daisey’s story was this: Not only did those things happen, but they are all ongoing problems, right now, today, and they are so rampant, so commonplace, that a big white American wearing a Hawaiian shirt — a man who’s never before been to China and speaks neither Mandarin nor Cantonese — can simply travel to Shenzhen China and stand outside the Foxconn gates with a translator for a few shifts and he will find workers as young as 12, 13, 14 walking out. Any day, every day. That in the course of a single six-day trip, that same man could encounter a man who lost the use of a hand while assembling iPads, a group of workers poisoned by n-hexane, and that a man would drop dead after working a 34-hour shift. Just another week at Foxconn. That was Mike Daisey’s story — and it bears no resemblance to anything anyone else has reported. Comments (0) So, About That Mugshot … Mar 13, ’12 1:37 PM In mid-February, I changed my profile picture on most social networks to the above photo and casually mentioned there was a story that I might be able to tell in the future. Given that my glasses were off, I was in front of a white wall, and was trying to neither smile nor frown, the response was somewhat pRedictable: Did you get arrested? No, I did not get arrested. But today s the day I can tell the story. Across 2011, I chipped in articles to Gothamist about the New York Red Bulls. I made a trip out to Harrison to cover Media Day before the home opener. I helped write some blurbs for Last Night s Action , the daily sports round-up, in a pinch. Around September I started writing full match reports, starting with the Rafa Marquez drama and ending with getting knocked out of the playoffs. Writing these was a fantastic mental outlet. It s no surprise that I love to write and tell stories - I ve been doing it here since 2000. My love of soccer and my interest in the team turned into a very natural topic to want to write about, and I even got a few pieces of fan mail thanking me for the coverage. During the off-season, I came to the conclusion that it might be worth stepping up this engagement slightly, and after some discussion with my editor, got the go-ahead to apply for formal press cRedentials for the 2012 season. The oddly taken picture that had people believing I spent a night in the slammer? Actually just part of my application process for the cRedentials. I was notified yesterday that my application was accepted. So my insufferable chatter about soccer will likely only get worse, as I will officially be covering the Red Bulls (and other soccer matters) for Gothamist this season. As my first formal press gig since 2001, I am eagerly looking forward to waving a microphone in the faces of a bunch of players I ve been following closely for much of the last two years. This does mean I m going to be leaving The Viper s Nest (where I occasionally penned a piece or two) on a free transfer. Heartfelt thanks to Matt, Miguel, Tim, Brian, and the rest of the crew, who not only provide a constant stReam of gReat discussion and passion for the team, but acted as fantastic guides to the long (and rather perplexing) history of this club. I was chuffed and over the moon to get to join them, and the RBNY world is better with them in it. So with that story out of the way - keep watching for my coverage over the course of the season. If there s one thing I ve learned watching this team, it s that win or lose, there s always an interesting story to be told. Comments (1) unicorns and Assholes Feb 29, ’12 10:13 PM I was at the Agile UX NYC 2012 conference on Saturday, and Phineas Barnes gave a talk entitled 4 keys to success in a design driven company . The slide that caught my eye was this one: The argument of the slide: don t build a team with unicorns or assholes. His definition for a unicorn was the person who has the strict unwavering vision, and claims to understand better than anyone else - including your customers - what your customers need. (I don t think there s any confusion as to what he meant by asshole .) 1 It boiled down to three points: You need a team who can listen and pivot, so they can respond over time. You need a team that can value options. You need a team who s able to admit that they re wrong. Yesterday, the fighting game community blew up in a massive drama bomb. The story is a bit complicated, but it boils down to an incident that happened on a web Reality show put on by Capcom to promote one of their new fighting games. One of the team captains, Aris Bakhtanians, made a series of sexually harassing comments at a female player on the show, allegedly as a way to play mind games. When Twitch TV community manager JaRed Rea asked Can I get my Street Fighter without sexual harassment? , Aris responded: You can’t. You can’t because they’re one and the same thing. This is a community that’s, you know, 15 or 20 years old, and the sexual harassment is part of a culture, and if you remove that from the fighting game community, it’s not the fighting game community-it’s StarCraft. And soon after, press coverage came, and things degenerated rapidly (see Boing Boing s incendiary headline or the NeoGAF thRead). The constant across most discussion over the last 24 hours is a repeated defense from some in the FGC that they like things just the way they are, sexual harassment and all, and anyone suggesting change is a traitor or infringing on their first amendment rights. This isn t Really about the fighting game community, and it s not Really about building a lean startup. But it is about the company you keep, and the communities we build. It s in our nature to find like-minded people. We all want that acceptance and understanding and connection that comes from people who understand how we think and act. We like talking to people with the same hobbies, and we like working with people who have the same passions. That s how we build our social circles, our teams, and our worlds. It s not so hard to keep the assholes and unicorns out, but you need to be vigilant to ensure the people alReady inside don t morph into either type. The longer you ve been wrapped in a cocoon of like-minded people, the harder it is to stomach someone saying you re doing it wrong . If you attack someone for suggesting change, you ve become an asshole. If you go deaf to suggestions of change, or pull rank over a newcomer, or use the phrase this is just how we do things , you ve become a unicorn. Building a vision is important. So is having a backbone and defining your culture. Not all feedback is actionable or even necessarily worthwhile. But if you can t listen, can t value options, and can t admit when you re wrong, you ve gone blind to change. You won t be able to adapt, and someone is going to come in and eat your lunch. He did note the caveat to this rule is when you have a unicorn who is also an asshole, i.e. Steve Jobs. He said to hire that particular unicorn. ↩ Comments (0) Some PS Vita Thoughts Feb 26, ’12 10:54 PM Despite constantly getting burned by poorly launched hardware – hello, 3DS! – I made the decision to pre-order a PS Vita (Wifi) about a month ago. I ve spent a good chunk of my free time since it was released on Wednesday playing it. Some assorted thoughts are below. Continue Reading… Comments (0) My OS X Standard Apps, 2012 Edition Jan 23, ’12 9:59 PM Lia recently posted about her favorite OS X apps, triggers by a recent rebuild of her Mac. It s been a long time since I ve...
Most Popular Pages
Seo Freebie for your website - basic info
* use the code on your pages to show the freebie for vjarmy.com like the sample below.
Copy + Paste this code into your pages
* the code for your own seo freebie (250x100 px) on vjarmy.com like the sample on the left.
Seo Freebie Domain Info Benefit
* gives a professional edge by exposing the amount of effort invested into offering a pleasant browsing experience.