Domain´s Estimated Value
Possible Recommended Value$1,048
Domain´s Daily Visitors
Valuation for Number of Visitors43
Daily / Monthly Earnings
Probable Daily / Monthly Income$0 / $3
- theme color #ffffff #ffffff
- theme color #e0e0e0 #e0e0e0
- theme color #c0c0c0 #c0c0c0
- theme color #202020 #202020
- theme color #a0a0a0 #a0a0a0
- theme color #404040 #404040
- theme color #808080 #808080
- theme color #606060 #606060
- theme color #604040 #604040
- theme color #c0a0a0 #c0a0a0
It looks like the website austindaze.com is not doing well on W3C standards, because of the 52 errors and 18 warnings on html validation and 78 errors on css validation. The tools used for generating the mini seo report for domain name austindaze.com , have valuated that "austindaze" (at IP: 220.127.116.11) probably has a number of 43 daily unique visitors which generates a daily income of 0 dollars, meaning a monthly earnings of $3 . Because it has Google PageRank 4 and Alexa Popularity 5,827,929 (as well as other SEO & SEM criterias), the site's overall value report has been estimated to be $ 1,048.
Is austindaze.com down now ?
What is "down now" live test, how to use it?
- The goal is helping users discern between a web site issue (unaccesible or down), a complete banned or an internet service provider outage.
How accurate is the "down now" test?
- Due to the robustness of the method used it became possible to say out loud if the site austindaze.com is down or up at any time. So the test result is 100% accurate for the few moments while the test runs.
What does the "down now" do?
- This website test has 4 main stages: gathering guest info and targeted site info, then it does a 5 times ping, and finally it will do http request on the remote website.
How can the "down now" test help?
- Both pinging and the http request will serve as server records on the targeted site, generating a potential crawl rate raise, but also it could serve as a test engine for any hosting plan purchased.
Website Seo Analysis Summary for www.austindaze.com
• The site www.austindaze.com encoded as utf-8 and runing on a Apache/2.2.19 server" with PHP/5.2.17, is not listed on yahoo directory and is missing the sitemap.xml . Although the Adsense code was not found, therefore the monthly earning potential is of about $3 .
• "austindaze", with ".com" as top-level domain, has been online since 12-apr-2000 and has a total of 348 references on major Social Networks.
- Google Results for www.austindaze.com Google search engine data Response Preview data for Google PageRank, Google Indexed Pages, Google Backlinks
- Google PageRank 4
- Google Indexed Pages 3,060
- Google Backlinks 84
- Google Lastest Crawl disabled
- Google Adsense Usage No
- Alexa Results for www.austindaze.com Alexa search engine data Response Preview data for Alexa Popularity, Alexa Reputation (Linking In), Alexa Load Time
- Alexa Popularity 5,827,929
- Alexa Linking In 84
- Alexa Load Time unknown
- Yahoo Results for www.austindaze.com Yahoo search engine data Response Preview data for Yahoo Directory Inclusion, Yahoo Indexed Pages, Yahoo Backlinks
- Yahoo Directory No
- Yahoo Indexed Pages 1,480
- Yahoo Backlinks 46
- Bing Results for www.austindaze.com Bing search engine data Response Preview data for Bing Indexed Pages, Bing Backlinks
- Bing Indexed Pages 2
- Bing Backlinks 3
- Aol Results for www.austindaze.com Aol search engine data Response Preview data for Aol Indexed Pages, Aol Backlinks
- Aol Indexed Pages 421
- Aol Backlinks 0
- Reddit Results for www.austindaze.com Reddit social media data Response Preview data for Reddit References
- Reddit References 0 results
- MySpace Results for www.austindaze.com MySpace social media data Response Preview data for MySpace References
- MySpace References 179 results
- Digg Results for www.austindaze.com Digg social media data Response Preview data for Digg References
- Digg References 0 diggs
- Facebook Results for www.austindaze.com Facebook social media data Response Preview data for Facebook References
- Facebook References 169 likes
- Diigo Results for www.austindaze.com Diigo social media data Response Preview data for Diigo References
- Diigo References 0 pages
- Stability Results for www.austindaze.com Online Stability Information Preview data for Stability References
- Domain´s Age 12-apr-2000
- Domain´s Expiration 12-apr-2014
- W3C Validity Results for www.austindaze.com W3 Html & Css Validations Preview data for W3C (Html and Css) Validity
- Html Validity 52 Err., 18 w.
- Css Validity 78 Err.
- SiteMap Results for www.austindaze.com Sitemap Presence Preview data for sitemap file existence
- Google - sitemap.xml No
- Google and Yahoo Results for www.austindaze.com Search Engines´ relevant texts Preview data for Google and Yahoo relevant texts
Our exciting promotional solutions are a great way to market your company. Jump To.. MAKE A PAYMENT ADVERTISE IN THE PAPER ADVERTISE ON THE .
1 : [Y] Austin Daze - Keeping Austin Weird Online and Bi-Monthly Zines
Marshall Allman is probably best known as Sam Merlotte’s resentful shape-shifting brother on the HBO series True Blood, but as star and executive producer of Blue ...
2 : [G] Austin Daze - Keeping Austin Weird Online and Bi-Monthly Zines
6 days ago ... Marshall Allman is probably best known as Sam Merlotte's resentful shape- shifting brother on the HBO series True Blood, but as star and ...
2 : [Y] Austin Daze Booking
Austin Daze Booking is an Austin, TX based agency specializing in venue booking and talent buying services.
3 : [G] Austin Daze Booking
Austin Daze Booking is an Austin, TX based agency specializing in venue booking and talent buying services.
3 : [Y] How Did I Get Here? a podcast by Johnny Goudie | Austin Daze
Below is link to Johnny Goudie's podcast, How Did I Get Here? This weeks Episode 4, Parts 1 & 2, are up and running featuring an in depth view into the
4 : [G] About Us | Austin Daze
The Austin Daze has been published for 12 years. We publish quarterly issues. We are the Zine That Supports the Austin Scene. The Austin Daze is a local.
4 : [Y] Vera Farmiga Rises to Higher Ground | Austin Daze
Film review, Higher Ground ... “Higher Ground” is a moving portrait of faith found and lost (in that order) based on the memoir “This Dark World” by Carolyn ...
5 : [G] Contact | Austin Daze
512 507-9193 Russ Hartman -- Editor -- email@example.com For CD Reviews Contact firstname.lastname@example.org EMAIL email@example.com (FOR PAPER.
5 : [Y] About Us | Austin Daze
The Austin Daze has been published for 12 years. We publish quarterly issues. We are the Zine That Supports the Austin Scene. The Austin Daze is a local
6 : [G] Downloads | Austin Daze
Logos Austin Daze Logo Austin Daze Booking Logo.
6 : [Y] 5 Days of War , film review | Austin Daze
“5 Days of War”, the new film directed by ex-action mainstay Renny Harlin, is a loud, somewhat entertaining action picture disguised as a political statement.
7 : [G] Part 3 - Austin Daze
Dec 17, 2011 ... MARSHALL HOOD. Marshall Hood comes from a long line of amazing musicians , and is an incredible singer and guitar player in his own right.
7 : [Y] ACL Festival – Ruby Jane | Austin Daze
Austin TX - Zilker Park had that thing going on. Again. Walking up to the park, you could hear the music, see and feel the excitement in
8 : [G] Part 46 - Austin Daze
Blaze, Brownout. September 12th, 2001 by admin. [fa:p:a=72157594282818515, id=242517458,j=r,s=s,l=p]. Posted in News | 3 Comments » ...
8 : [Y] SXSW Interview: Kay McConaughey Raised a Good Boy and Some ...
K-Mac talks about acting in the film Bernie, what it's like to have a celebrity in the family, and not being a typical grandma.
9 : [G] Autamata's Ken McHugh | Austin Daze
Dec 16, 2008 ... Ireland's Autamata is sometimes electronica, sometimes rock, sometimes acoustic, and always worth checking out. Fortunately you'll have a ...
9 : [Y] YEP THAT WAS ME STAGESIDE AT THE ACL TAPING OF JEFF BRIDGES ...
I don't remember looking forward TO A GIG LIKE THE JEFF BRIDGES ACL TAPING last night in a long time. Man, I was giddy, Texting quotes from THE BIG LEWBOWSKI to
10 : [G] Movies | Austin Daze
I met A. Sabin and David Redmon on the verandah of the Four Seasons Hotel overlooking Town Lake. Sabin is darkly beautiful and carries a quiet confidence, ...
10 : [Y] Painter | Austin Daze
last issue we birthed a new part of the austin daze, the artist interview. this was just meant to be. since, a large part of our readership is the artist community.
- Whois Info Results for www.austindaze.com Domain Information records Preview data for whois file records
AUSTINDAZE.COM AboutUs: AUSTINDAZE.COM Registrant: Hartman, Russell AUSTIN DAZE 2213 SOUTH 3RD AUSTIN, TX 78704 US Domain Name: AUSTINDAZE.COM en_US/ Name Server: DIVIDED.PRODIGIOUSDESIGN.NET Name Server: SKY.PRODIGIOUSDESIGN.NET Status: clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 28-jan-2009 Creation Date: 12-apr-2000 Expiration Date: 12-apr-2014
- Robots.txt Results for www.austindaze.com Robots file record Preview data for robots.txt file existence
Most Used Keywords
* most used keywords from "www.austindaze.com" are already highlighted
Page & tags analysis
Text Keywords Placement
Austin Daze - Keeping Austin Weird Online and Bi-Monthly Zines sponsor Home Archives About Us Advertise Contact Photo Gallery Events Austin Daze Booking sxsw Interview: Austin High School Alum Marshall Allman Discusses his New Film ‘Blue Like Jazz’ and the Meaning of Life April 24th, 2012 by donna white Marshall Allman is probably best known as Sam Merlotte’s resentful shape-shifting brother on the HBO series True Blood, but as star and executive producer of Blue Like Jazz (based on the comedic and inspirational best-seller by Donald Miller), he’s no longer in anyone’s shadow. While Blue Like Jazz screened at sxsw, I had the opportunity to sit down with Allman and talk about the pressures of bringing a beloved book to the big screen. The following is a transcript of our conversation: DW: Let’s start at the beginning. How did Blue Like Jazz come to you? MA: I got an email out of the blue from a friend who knew some folks who wanted to contact me about this movie. It just slipped through the cracks and I honestly just forgot about it. A couple of weeks later he emailed again and said, “Hey, I really wanna give these people your contact info.” You know? Like, come back to earth! So I said, yeah, and later that night I got an email from writer/director Steve Taylor that said, “You’re on the short list of actors we’re considering for the lead in this Film, will you read the script and let us know if you’re interested?” DW: That’s pretty flattering. MA: Oh yeah, but you know when you get a script that doesn’t come from your agent … DW: … you have no idea if it’s quality? MA: I’ll tell you right now, 95% of the time it’s junk and you can tell within the first 5 pages. So I got a few pages in with this one and I was like, wow. So I emailed him back just a couple hours later right after I read it and said, “Hey man, I know you have your short list of actors but your search is done! I’m the guy, and thank you for the offer.” (laughs) He wrote back and said, “That wasn’t necessarily an offer…” (laughing) DW: But there’s one forthcoming? MA: Yeah, he said, “I won’t offer it to anyone else until we meet.” So about a week later we met and I was really nervous. We sat down at a little place to eat lunch and he came in and handed me a mixed CD, kind of like a soundtrack that he envisioned would go with the Film and he said, “You got the part, man.” So I was really grateful. It made it easier for me to eat my meal. DW: (laughs) You’re listed as executive producer on the Film. How did that come about? Read the rest of this entry » Tags: blue like jazz, donald miller, donna white, marshall allman, sxsw, true blood Posted in Film, News | 1 Comment » this weekend is osmf!!!!!! April 16th, 2012 by Russ Posted in News | No Comments » Mary Poppins on Broadway, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Indeed April 13th, 2012 by Molly Davis The Broadway production of “Mary Poppins” was more than just a spoon full of sugar, it was a heaping scoop of happiness. As soon as Mary Poppins reached in her bag and pulled out that coat rack, I knew I was in for a treat. I highly recommend making it to the Bass Concert Hall in Austin to check out this wonderful musical that simply brought the story of Mary Poppins to life! The show is running from April 10th to the 15th and in my opinion, is enjoyable and entertaining for all ages. If you have seen the movie “Mary Poppins”, you will experience moments of remembrance of the wonderful songs such as “Chim Chim Cheree”, “A Spoon full of Sugar” and “Let’s Go Fly a Kite”. If you haven’t seen the Film, the newer original songs written by George Styles and Anthony Drewe were equally exciting and represented the story in such a meaningful way. My favorite number was the scene during “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”. The choreography was rich with sharp gestures and comedic positions as the dancers and characters spelled out the famous word through movement and fast paced rhythm. As I took a look around to see the expressions on viewers’ faces…I realized that I wasn’t the only one who was smiling from ear to ear. This was something I could not help but notice throughout the show, pure happiness. I was much younger when I first watched the movie “Mary Poppins”, so I know that I probably missed out on a lot of the insinuated humor. However, I noticed every last joke and pun during this play! It was filled with hilarious moments that anyone could appreciate. Along with the comedy came some very valuable themes for any society. The song “Feed the Birds” was a beautiful lesson to the fast paced, task oriented person who is too busy to notice the least of these. Watching “George Banks” in the realization of the importance of feeding the birds and acknowledging the woman in the park brought chills to my heart…much like several moments in the show. These actors had talent that can only come from Broadway itself. This was also my first experience being in the Bass Concert Hall and I was very impressed! The Stadium seating is perfect for a performance of this kind because every seat is a valuable one. I cannot wait to see “Les Miserables” Broadway tour in this theater May 29th thru July 3rd. I would encourage all to attend these amazing Broadway shows and become a part of the magic on stage. Posted in News | No Comments » sxsw Interview: girl Model Filmmakers share a shocking secret about the making of their Film March 23rd, 2012 by donna white I met A. Sabin and David Redmon on the verandah of the Four Seasons Hotel overlooking Town Lake. Sabin is darkly beautiful and carries a quiet confidence, while David is a bit more intense. They look like the serious, award-winning documentarians they are, but that doesn’t stop them from getting distracted and a bit giddy when we’re joined on the terrace by a couple of celebrities posing for local press. After the excitement dies down and David and I discuss our shared roots in the DFW area, we dig in to the topic at hand: girl Model, a Film which documents the recruiting of under-age girls in remote Siberia for Modeling in Japan. Three-quarters of the way into our Interview, things take a dark and unexpected turn, but we began with some background on the story. DW: How did you first hear about this agency doing cattle calls in Siberia? AS: We were approached in 2007 by Ashley, the Model scout. At that point she sent us an email and the story was about Modeling and prostitution, and the fine line between both. But our style of Filmmaking is verite so we document events as they unfold. For us that creates a complexity in the story. So we had obvious concerns that she said this is the story that I think you should follow. We sort of pulled back and said we don’t want to make an investigative piece. But that’s how we initially got the story through Ashley and then it became something quite different. DW: I have to say that’s surprising to me because Ashley seems so conflicted about what she’s doing. It wouldn’t seem like she would approach you to open herself up like that. AS: She s complicated. I think that’s why audiences respond to her so strongly because they’re trying to figure her out, to understand her motivation. Read the rest of this entry » Tags: donna white, girl Model, Interview, movies, pbs, pov, sxsw Posted in Film | No Comments » sxsw Review: girl Model March 22nd, 2012 by donna white This haunting documentary opens on a huge ‘cattle call’ of girls from small villages in Siberia. They stand in bikinis, some with arms folded across their breasts, others with slumped shoulders, signs of obvious self-consciousness. They are here to audition for an opportunity to Model in Japan, but most don’t look like future Models at all. It looks more like a very large gym class lined up for weigh-in. They don’t flaunt or carry themselves in a presentational manner. No matter how pretty they may be, most of them look like gangly, innocent youngsters and that’s exactly what they are. As young as 13, they’re here because they dream of “getting out” and making money for their struggling families. But it will mean leaving behind everything they know and finding themselves in a strange land, at the mercy of a cruel industry. When we first meet Ashley Arbaugh, an American scout who works exclusively for the Japanese Modeling agency, she tells us she believes she’s “saving” these girls and giving them a chance in the west. But as we get a creepy feeling watching these minors being poked and prodded like so much market beef, and photographed in skimpy clothes so their bodies can be assessed and measured, Ashley fully admits that it’s the look of wide-eyed innocence they’re after. She then tells us that they pre-screen girls even younger than 13 in the villages. “Before anybody else gets there, we get the girls.” A 13-year-old named Nadya is chosen from among the hundreds who showed up. Read the rest of this entry » Tags: a. sabine, david redmon, donna white, Film reviews, girl Model, movies, pbs, pov, sxsw Posted in Film | No Comments » sxsw Interview: Jack Black talks Bernie, Prison Conditions, Gospel Music, and Tenacious D March 22nd, 2012 by donna white Jack Black saunters in wearing a cool black western shirt, black jeans, and neon lime green sneakers. He’s also carrying a drink which may or may not contain something more than Coca-Cola at 1pm. Sometimes thoughtful and incredibly articulate, other times profane and silly, he keeps the roundtable Interview jazzed. He’s got a touch of magic about him. He’s also got a fine performance in Bernie that he is (rightfully) proud of. I was invited to attend this roundtable Interview with several other...
Most Popular Pages
Seo Freebie for your website - basic info
* use the code on your pages to show the freebie for www.austindaze.com like the sample below.
Copy + Paste this code into your pages
* the code for your own seo freebie (250x100 px) on www.austindaze.com like the sample on the left.
Seo Freebie Domain Info Benefit
* gives a professional edge by exposing the amount of effort invested into offering a pleasant browsing experience.