Domain´s Estimated Value
Possible Recommended Value$10,396
Domain´s Daily Visitors
Valuation for Number of Visitors1,109
Daily / Monthly Earnings
Probable Daily / Monthly Income$4 / $131
- theme color #ffffff #ffffff
- theme color #000000 #000000
- theme color #e0e0e0 #e0e0e0
- theme color #002080 #002080
- theme color #c0c0c0 #c0c0c0
- theme color #e0ffff #e0ffff
- theme color #0040a0 #0040a0
- theme color #e0e0ff #e0e0ff
- theme color #a0a0a0 #a0a0a0
- theme color #004080 #004080
It looks like the website moodys.com is not doing well on W3C standards, because of the 146 errors and 57 warnings on html validation and 110 errors on css validation. The tools used for generating the mini seo report for domain name moodys.com , have valuated that "moodys" (at IP: 220.127.116.11) probably has a number of 1,109 daily unique visitors which generates a daily income of 4 dollars, meaning a monthly earnings of $131 . Because it has Google PageRank 7 and Alexa Popularity 67,640 (as well as other SEO & SEM criterias), the site's overall value report has been estimated to be $ 10,396.
Is moodys.com down now ?
What is "down now" live test, how to use it?
- The goal is helping users discern between a web site issue (unaccesible or down), a complete banned or an internet service provider outage.
How accurate is the "down now" test?
- Due to the robustness of the method used it became possible to say out loud if the site moodys.com is down or up at any time. So the test result is 100% accurate for the few moments while the test runs.
What does the "down now" do?
- This website test has 4 main stages: gathering guest info and targeted site info, then it does a 5 times ping, and finally it will do http request on the remote website.
How can the "down now" test help?
- Both pinging and the http request will serve as server records on the targeted site, generating a potential crawl rate raise, but also it could serve as a test engine for any hosting plan purchased.
Website Seo Analysis Summary for www.moodys.com
• The site www.moodys.com encoded as utf-8 and runing on a Microsoft-IIS/6.0 server" with ASP.NET, is listed on yahoo directory and and does have a sitemap.xml . Although the Adsense code was not found, therefore the monthly earning potential is of about $131 .
• "moodys", with ".com" as top-level domain, has been online since 26-aug-1992 and has a total of 5,719 references on major Social Networks.
- Google Results for www.moodys.com Google search engine data Response Preview data for Google PageRank, Google Indexed Pages, Google Backlinks
- Google PageRank 7
- Google Indexed Pages 0
- Google Backlinks 0
- Google Lastest Crawl disabled
- Google Adsense Usage No
- Alexa Results for www.moodys.com Alexa search engine data Response Preview data for Alexa Popularity, Alexa Reputation (Linking In), Alexa Load Time
- Alexa Popularity 67,640
- Alexa Linking In 4,209
- Alexa Load Time 1,907 seconds
- Yahoo Results for www.moodys.com Yahoo search engine data Response Preview data for Yahoo Directory Inclusion, Yahoo Indexed Pages, Yahoo Backlinks
- Yahoo Directory Yes
- Yahoo Indexed Pages 9,210
- Yahoo Backlinks 10,700
- Bing Results for www.moodys.com Bing search engine data Response Preview data for Bing Indexed Pages, Bing Backlinks
- Bing Indexed Pages 0
- Bing Backlinks 38
- Aol Results for www.moodys.com Aol search engine data Response Preview data for Aol Indexed Pages, Aol Backlinks
- Aol Indexed Pages 0
- Aol Backlinks 357
- Reddit Results for www.moodys.com Reddit social media data Response Preview data for Reddit References
- Reddit References 0 results
- MySpace Results for www.moodys.com MySpace social media data Response Preview data for MySpace References
- MySpace References 329 results
- Digg Results for www.moodys.com Digg social media data Response Preview data for Digg References
- Digg References 2 diggs
- Facebook Results for www.moodys.com Facebook social media data Response Preview data for Facebook References
- Facebook References 5,384 likes
- Diigo Results for www.moodys.com Diigo social media data Response Preview data for Diigo References
- Diigo References 4 pages
- Stability Results for www.moodys.com Online Stability Information Preview data for Stability References
- Domain´s Age 26-aug-1992
- Domain´s Expiration 25-aug-2012
- W3C Validity Results for www.moodys.com W3 Html & Css Validations Preview data for W3C (Html and Css) Validity
- Html Validity 146 Err., 57 w.
- Css Validity 110 Err.
- SiteMap Results for www.moodys.com Sitemap Presence Preview data for sitemap file existence
- Google - sitemap.xml Yes
- Google and Yahoo Results for www.moodys.com Search Engines´ relevant texts Preview data for Google and Yahoo relevant texts
1 : [Y] Moody's - credit ratings, research, tools and analysis for ...
Corporate finance, banking, managed funds and risk management.
- Whois Info Results for www.moodys.com Domain Information records Preview data for whois file records
Domain Name.......... moodys.com Creation Date........ 1992-08-26 Registration Date.... 2011-06-01 Expiry Date.......... 2012-08-26 Organisation Name.... MIS Quality Management Corp. Organisation Address. 501 Silverside Road, Suite 20 Organisation Address. Organisation Address. Wilmington Organisation Address. 19809 Organisation Address. DE Organisation Address. UNITED STATES Admin Name........... MIS Quality Management Corp. Admin Address........ 501 Silverside Road, Suite 20 Admin Address........ Admin Address........ Wilmington Admin Address........ 19809 Admin Address........ DE Admin Address........ UNITED STATES Admin Email.......... email@example.com Admin Phone.......... +1.2125530843 Admin Fax............ +1.2122987251 Tech Name............ 1GP Technical Tech Address......... 2629 Manhattan Avenue PMB 292 Tech Address......... Tech Address......... Hermosa Beach Tech Address......... 90254 Tech Address......... CA Tech Address......... UNITED STATES Tech Email........... technical@1GLOBALPLACE.COM Tech Phone........... +1.3105676329 Tech Fax............. +1.3105676329 Name Server.......... PDNS2.ULTRADNS.NET Name Server.......... PDNS6.ULTRADNS.CO.UK Name Server.......... PDNS5.ULTRADNS.INFO Name Server.......... PDNS1.ULTRADNS.NET Name Server.......... PDNS3.ULTRADNS.ORG Name Server.......... PDNS4.ULTRADNS.ORG Domain Name: MOODYS.COM Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com Referral URL: http://www.melbourneit.com Name Server: PDNS1.ULTRADNS.NET Name Server: PDNS2.ULTRADNS.NET Name Server: PDNS3.ULTRADNS.ORG Name Server: PDNS4.ULTRADNS.ORG Name Server: PDNS5.ULTRADNS.INFO Name Server: PDNS6.ULTRADNS.CO.UK Status: clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 01-jun-2011 Creation Date: 26-aug-1992 Expiration Date: 25-aug-2012
- Robots.txt Results for www.moodys.com Robots file record Preview data for robots.txt file existence
Most Used Keywords
* most used keywords from "www.moodys.com" are already highlighted
Page & tags analysis
Text Keywords Placement
Moody s - Credit Ratings, reSearch, tools and analysis for the global capital Markets Site TourAbout Moody sRegulatory AffairsCareersContact UsHelp GO Please Note Login Cancel ReSearch & Ratings Overview Ratings News Rating Methodologies Ratings Disclosures Ratings Performance Regulatory Affairs Code of Professional Conduct Special Reports Look Up a Rating Find an Analyst Interactive Charts Market Segment Corporates Financial Institutions Structured Finance Managed Investments Infrastructure & Project Finance Sovereign & Supranational Sub-Sovereign U.S. Public Finance Region North America Latin America & Caribbean Europe, Middle East & Africa Asia Pacific ReSearch Type Issuer ReSearch Industry / Sector ReSearch Methodology Capital Markets ReSearch Default & Ratings Analytics Economic ReSearch Statistical Data Political / Economic Group Emerging Markets European Union Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Eurozone Gulf Cooperation Council Mercosur Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Credit Policy About Credit Policy Rating Methodologies Requests for Comment Ratings Process How to Get rated Ratings Definitions Ratings Policy & Approach Understanding risk Products & Solutions Moody s Analytics Moody s Pricing & Valuations Tools Moody s Advisory Services Moody s Economy.com Moody s Training Services Products Listing by A - Z Areas of Expertise Credit ReSearch and risk Measurement Economic & Consumer Credit Analytics Enterprise risk Management Professional Services Structured Analytics and Valuation Access Products Credit risk Calculator Credit Transition Model Credit Trends CreditEdge® Default Recovery Database (DRD) Default risk Service - Corporate Default risk Service - Structured Fund Monitoring LossCalc™ Market Implied Ratings (MIR®) Moody s Financial Metrics™ Moody s Project Finance Scorecard Moody s Quantitative Ratings Estimator (Qrate) Municipal Financial Ratio Analysis Performance Data Service (PDS) Ratings Interactive riskCalc™ Ultimate Recovery Database News & Events Overview Ratings News Events Training Events Topics Log In Register Log In Please log in for full access to your permissions. Password is case sensitive. User Name: Password: Automatically log me in when I return Log In Forgot your Username or Password? Or Log In using: Please Note We brought you to this page based on your Search query. If this isn t what you are looking for, you can continue to Search Results for The maximum number of items you can export is 3,000. Please reduce your list by using the filtering tool to the left. Close Está por salir del sitio local de México y comenzará a navegar en el sitio global. ¿Desea continuar? No mostrar este mensaje nuevamente Si No Ratings Highlights Province of Ontario s Rating downgraded to Aa2; outlook stable Nestle S.A. Rating downgraded to Aa2; stable outlook Occidental Petroleum upgraded to A1; outlook stable EOG s outlook changed to stable from negative Telstra s Ratings confirmed; outlook stable Most Viewed Issuers 1. BNP Paribas 2. Barclays Bank PLC 3. Deutsche Bank AG 4. Bank of America Corporation 5. Morgan Stanley UPCOMING EVENTS More Events FEATURED SOLUTIONS More Products & Solutions Editor s Choice Most Read Topics Weekly Credit Outlook April 30, 2012 Start the week informed on all things related to the global Credit Markets. Latest Report » All Previous Reports » The Fed as Atlas Apr 26, 2012 Read Latest Report Now » Previous Reports » European Credits Under Pressure Read our latest reSearch on sovereign and other affected Credits. Read More » Global Bank Ratings 2012 Read our in-depth Reports on how interrelated trends are weakening bank Credit profiles. Access Reports » Moody s Bond and Loan Covenant Service Let our experts do the work. Learn More » Weekly Credit Outlook Market Outlook Euro Sovereigns Bank Ratings 2012 Covenants 02 May 2012 US Liquidity-Stress Index falls to record-low 3.9%, as Credit Markets improve Our Liquidity-Stress Index (LSI) fell to 3.9% - a low last seen in June to August 2011 - in April from 4.2% in March. The decline in the LSI reflects receptive Credit Markets that are allowing issuers to refinance maturities and amend covenants, as well as gradual economic growth… Full Report 01 May 2012 Olympics will give only short-term boost to corporates Overall, we think the Olympics are unlikely to provide a substantial macroeconomic boost to the UK in 2012. The impact of infrastructure developments on UK GDP has probably already been felt. We expect the net impact of the Games on UK tourism will be positive overall, but less than gross visitor numbers would suggest…Press Release l Full Report 30 Apr 2012 Turbulent Markets have default rate on the rise Corporate defaults in the US have risen in recent months, thanks to shaky financial Markets and the consistently disappointing economic recovery. The boom in high yield issuance would normally help reduce the default rate by providing better access to financing. But for many companies, it has been insufficient to offset the damage caused by inadequate profit growth. Moreover, warnings of the default pick-up were seen in the volatile performance for shares of high yield debt issuers. And on a Markets level, the elevated concentrations of highly leveraged issuers leave the high yield Market vulnerable to negative economic shocks — which have come with marked frequency in recent years... Full Report 24 Apr 2012 Argentina’s Nationalization of YPF Is Credit Negative for a Host of Issuers Last week the government of Argentina announced plans to take a controlling 51% stake in oil company YPF S.A. by expropriating shares owned by Repsol YPF S.A. Here, we address the Credit negative effects on YPF, Repsol, Argentina, Argentinean banks and Spanish corporates with a presence in Argentina. Here, we answer frequently asked questions about the nationalization. 23 Apr 2012 U.S. Chartbook: An uneven recovery path Moody’s Analytics believes U.S. real GDP grew at an annualized 2.7% rate during the first three months of 2012 but signs suggest a slowdown late in the first quarter. Recent data show higher jobless claims, weaker housing starts, and softer manufacturing surveys. We are not convinced the weakness heralds a midyear slump similar to 2011’s...Full Report 30 Apr 2012 Weekly Credit Outlook - 30 April 2012 13 Apr 2012 Moody\ s Updates Timetable for Bank Rating Reviews 30 Apr 2012 Moody\ s reviews three Indian banks for downgrade 30 Apr 2012 Spain\ s New Fiscal Measures Are Credit Positive for Sovereign and Sub-Sovereigns 30 Apr 2012 Banks and Sovereigns: risk Correlations Constrain Standalone Bank Credit Assessments 26 Apr 2012 The Fed as Atlas (Capital Markets ReSearch) 15 Feb 2012 Moody\ s Reviews Ratings for European Banks 30 Apr 2012 IMF Support for Bail-Ins Is Credit Negative for Bondholders of Systemically Important Financial Institutions 30 Apr 2012 Sovereign Market Sentiment Improves Despite Political Headlines (Capital Markets ReSearch) 30 Apr 2012 Challenges Remain Despite the Netherlands\ s Credit Positive Fiscal Consolidation Agreement Key Insights on U.S. Public Finance Pensions Learn more about how Pensions impact U.S. Public Finance Credit Learn More » More Topics Euro Area Sovereign Crisis & Affected Credits Euro area sovereigns continue to be subject to significant Market pressure and face economic and policy challenges affecting their Credit. Sovereign Credit problems affect other issuers in the region. This page provides a centralized source for Moody’s Rating actions and reSearch related to sovereigns and other Credits affected by the crisis. Accounting & Financial Reporting Analysis Since its creation in 2002, Moody s Accounting Specialist Group has worked alongside Moody s Credit analysts to incorporate accounting, financial Reporting and internal control practices more systematically into the Credit Rating process. The group publishes reSearch comments on issues within its area of expertise which Moody’s believes impact rated issuers’ Credit quality. The group also conducts training for Moody’s analysts on relevant financial Reporting, accounting and internal control issues which impact Ratings. The Accounting Specialist Group is part of broader initiative to bring specialized expertise to Moody’s Credit Rating process. Along with specialists in accounting, financial Reporting and internal controls, Moody’s Enhanced Analytic Group also has specialists with expertise in corporate governance; risk management; and complex financial instruments. Global Macro Scenarios & risk Analysis Moody s global macro-economic and financial risk analysis helps Credit professionals to put the pieces together in order to develop a robust risk management/investment strategy by analyzing early trends, and by uncovering the linkages between the worlds of politics, economics and finance and their impact on Credit. Syndicated Loan Ratings Moody’s syndicated loan Ratings provide a consistent and independent assessment of Credit risk. Loan Ratings facilitate relative value comparisons between bank loans and bonds, and can be a tool for investors seeking to maximize returns for taking the least amount of risk. Syndicated loan Ratings have become increasingly important as the line between what once were distinct Markets continues to blur, and investors look across asset classes for the best return on a risk adjusted basis. Covenants Investors have become increasingly concerned about event risk and the absence of meaningful...
Most Popular Pages
- no data
Seo Freebie for your website - basic info
* use the code on your pages to show the freebie for www.moodys.com like the sample below.
Copy + Paste this code into your pages
* the code for your own seo freebie (250x100 px) on www.moodys.com like the sample on the left.
Seo Freebie Domain Info Benefit
* gives a professional edge by exposing the amount of effort invested into offering a pleasant browsing experience.