Domain´s Estimated Value
Possible Recommended Value$669
Domain´s Daily Visitors
Valuation for Number of Visitors14
Daily / Monthly Earnings
Probable Daily / Monthly Income$0 / $4
- theme color #ffffff #ffffff
- theme color #e0e0e0 #e0e0e0
- theme color #c0c0c0 #c0c0c0
- theme color #e0ffff #e0ffff
- theme color #a0c0c0 #a0c0c0
- theme color #80a0c0 #80a0c0
- theme color #c0e0e0 #c0e0e0
- theme color #a0a0c0 #a0a0c0
- theme color #a0a0a0 #a0a0a0
- theme color #c0c0e0 #c0c0e0
It looks like the website thegroupforwomen.com is not doing well on W3C standards, because of the 8 errors and 1 warnings on html validation and 29 errors on css validation. The tools used for generating the mini seo report for domain name thegroupforwomen.com , have valuated that "thegroupforwomen" (at IP: 220.127.116.11) probably has a number of 14 daily unique visitors which generates a daily income of 0 dollars, meaning a monthly earnings of $4 . Because it has Google PageRank 3 and Alexa Popularity 5,112,022 (as well as other SEO & SEM criterias), the site's overall value report has been estimated to be $ 669.
Is thegroupforwomen.com down now ?
What is "down now" live test, how to use it?
- The goal is helping users discern between a web site issue (unaccesible or down), a complete banned or an internet service provider outage.
How accurate is the "down now" test?
- Due to the robustness of the method used it became possible to say out loud if the site thegroupforwomen.com is down or up at any time. So the test result is 100% accurate for the few moments while the test runs.
What does the "down now" do?
- This website test has 4 main stages: gathering guest info and targeted site info, then it does a 5 times ping, and finally it will do http request on the remote website.
How can the "down now" test help?
- Both pinging and the http request will serve as server records on the targeted site, generating a potential crawl rate raise, but also it could serve as a test engine for any hosting plan purchased.
Website Seo Analysis Summary for www.thegroupforwomen.com
• The site www.thegroupforwomen.com encoded as utf-8 and runing on a Apache/2.2.19 server" with PHP/5.2.17, is not listed on yahoo directory and and does have a sitemap.xml . Although the Adsense code was not found, therefore the monthly earning potential is of about $4 .
• "thegroupforwomen", with ".com" as top-level domain, has been online since 01-sep-2005 and has a total of 126 references on major Social Networks.
- Google Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Google search engine data Response Preview data for Google PageRank, Google Indexed Pages, Google Backlinks
- Google PageRank 3
- Google Indexed Pages 156
- Google Backlinks 49
- Google Lastest Crawl disabled
- Google Adsense Usage No
- Alexa Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Alexa search engine data Response Preview data for Alexa Popularity, Alexa Reputation (Linking In), Alexa Load Time
- Alexa Popularity 5,112,022
- Alexa Linking In 200
- Alexa Load Time unknown
- Yahoo Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Yahoo search engine data Response Preview data for Yahoo Directory Inclusion, Yahoo Indexed Pages, Yahoo Backlinks
- Yahoo Directory No
- Yahoo Indexed Pages 87
- Yahoo Backlinks 18
- Bing Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Bing search engine data Response Preview data for Bing Indexed Pages, Bing Backlinks
- Bing Indexed Pages 2
- Bing Backlinks 1
- Aol Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Aol search engine data Response Preview data for Aol Indexed Pages, Aol Backlinks
- Aol Indexed Pages 72
- Aol Backlinks 11
- Reddit Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Reddit social media data Response Preview data for Reddit References
- Reddit References 0 results
- MySpace Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com MySpace social media data Response Preview data for MySpace References
- MySpace References 106 results
- Digg Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Digg social media data Response Preview data for Digg References
- Digg References 0 diggs
- Facebook Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Facebook social media data Response Preview data for Facebook References
- Facebook References 20 likes
- Diigo Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Diigo social media data Response Preview data for Diigo References
- Diigo References 0 pages
- Stability Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Online Stability Information Preview data for Stability References
- Domain´s Age 01-sep-2005
- Domain´s Expiration 01-sep-2019
- W3C Validity Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com W3 Html & Css Validations Preview data for W3C (Html and Css) Validity
- Html Validity 8 Err., 1 w.
- Css Validity 29 Err.
- SiteMap Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Sitemap Presence Preview data for sitemap file existence
- Google - sitemap.xml Yes
- Google and Yahoo Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Search Engines´ relevant texts Preview data for Google and Yahoo relevant texts
Home · About Us · Locations · History · Hospital Affiliations · Medical Team · Jon Crockford, MD · Holly Puritz, MD · Martha Fernandez, MD · Dwight Groves, MD ...
1 : [Y] Home - The Group for Women
I am an excited, expectant mother. This is an amazing time in your life, full of changes and questions. You need a team that understands you and the needs of your baby.
2 : [G] Blog - The Group for Women
Posted: March 3, 2012 by mike. by Jeffrey M. Wentworth, MD Within recent years, the field of operative gynecology has seen many changes. These include ...
2 : [Y] Hospital Affiliations - The Group for Women
The Group for Women admits patients exclusively to Sentara Leigh Hospital. This hospital offers easy access from our offices and constantly strives to improve and ...
3 : [G] Gynecology - The Group for Women
A large part of The Group for Women's practice is devoted to gynecological care. This includes the reproductive organs of females of all ages, from young girls ...
3 : [Y] About Us - The Group for Women
Welcome, and thank you for selecting The Group for Women. Our practice is devoted to the care of women, including all aspects of gynecology, infertility and obstetrics.
4 : [G] Obstetrics - The Group for Women
A major function of The Group for Women is to provide complete obstetrical care, including prenatal care, delivery of the newborn, and postpartum care.
4 : [Y] Resources - The Group for Women
For further information on obstetrics and gynecology and other women’s health issues, we recommend the content of these websites, and suggest that you always ...
5 : [G] Resources - The Group for Women
For further information on obstetrics and gynecology and other women's health issues, we recommend the content of these websites, and suggest that you ...
5 : [Y] Holly Puritz, MD - The Group for Women
The first female physician to join The Group For Women was Dr. Holly S. Puritz. Since coming on board in 1987, Dr. Puritz quickly rose through the ranks to become one ...
6 : [G] Prenatal - The Group for Women
Important Information For All Group for Women Obstetric Patients. Prenatal Visits. At your first visit, a history will be taken by the nurse; blood will be drawn for ...
6 : [Y] Locations - The Group for Women
BRAMBLETON OFFICE. Brambleton Medical Center Located in downtown Norfolk on Brambleton Avenue near the Hague Towers 250 W. Brambleton Avenue, Suite 202
7 : [G] Surgical Procedures - The Group for Women
The Group for Women is able to provide you with the newest technology in surgical procedures. From office procedures to outpatient to inpatient surgical choices ...
7 : [Y] Contact Us - The Group for Women
Brambleton Office. Brambleton Medical Center 250 W. Brambleton Avenue Suite 202, Norfolk, VA 23502 757-466-6350
8 : [G] Practice News & Health Blog - The Group For Women
Posted: March 3, 2012 by ciniva. by Jeffrey M. Wentworth, MD Within recent years , the field of operative gynecology has seen many changes. These include ...
8 : [Y] Obstetrics - The Group for Women
A major function of The Group for Women is to provide complete obstetrical care, including prenatal care, delivery of the newborn, and postpartum care.
9 : [G] Testing - The Group for Women
Throughout your pregnancy, you may have a number of tests performed to ensure your health and that of your child. The team at The Group for Women is ...
9 : [Y] Martha Fernandez, MD - The Group for Women
Dr. Martha T. Fernandez hails from the Phillipines. She attended undergraduate school at the University of Virginia, where she was the Captain, Manager and ...
10 : [G] Birth Control - The Group for Women
If you are not yet ready to start a family, there are many options available to you with regards to birth control. At The Group for Women, we want to help you make ...
10 : [Y] Dwight Groves, MD - The Group for Women
Dr. C. Dwight Groves hails from West Virginia. He joined the Group for Women in 1985. Prior to medical school, Dr. Groves completed three years of Active Duty in the ...
- Whois Info Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Domain Information records Preview data for whois file records
THEGROUPFORWOMEN.COM AboutUs: THEGROUPFORWOMEN.COM Registrant: The Group for Women 880 Kempsville Rd Suite 2200 Norfolk, VA 23502 US Domain Name: THEGROUPFORWOMEN.COM en_US/ Name Server: NS59.WORLDNIC.COM Name Server: NS60.WORLDNIC.COM Status: clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 12-apr-2012 Creation Date: 01-sep-2005 Expiration Date: 01-sep-2019
- Robots.txt Results for www.thegroupforwomen.com Robots file record Preview data for robots.txt file existence
Most Used Keywords
* most used keywords from "www.thegroupforwomen.com" are already highlighted
Page & tags analysis
Text Keywords Placement
Home - The Group for women The Group for women Home About Us Locations History Hospital Affiliations Medical Team Jon Crockford, MD Holly Puritz, MD Martha Fernandez, MD Dwight Groves, MD Jeffrey Wentworth, MD Giniene Pirkle, MD Daniel Noffsinger, MD Denise Harris-Proctor, MD Kimberly Stockmaster, MD Mehdi Parva, MD Barbara Kersey, PhD Nancy Sinibaldi, WHNP Charlette King, WHNP Gayle Smith, CNM Gynecology Routine Preventative Care Gynecological Problems Adolescent Gynecology Obstetrics Prenatal Prenatal Guidelines Nutrition During Pregnancy Prenatal Medications Flu Vaccine for Pregnant women First Trimester Risk Assessment AFP Tetra Cystic Fibrosis Testing Delivery Where We Deliver Schedule a Hospital Tour Pre-Delivery Tips Circumcision Pain Relief Options Car Seat Post-Partum What To Expect Your Baby Choosing Child Care Baby Vaccines Links and Resources VA Birth Neurological Injury Program Ultrasound Surgical Procedures Abnormal Pap Smears Birth Control & Sterilization Hysterectomy Repair of pelvic Support Defects Treatment for Heavy Periods Treatment for Urinary Incontinence Additional Procedures da Vinci Surgical System Birth Control Contact E-Newsletter Sign Up|Photo Gallery|BlogSecure Patient Login 757-466-6350 Brambleton, Kempsville & Chesapeake Offices I am an excited, expectant mother. This is an amazing time in your life, full of changes and questions. You need a team that understands you and the needs of your baby. Our staff is ready to guide, care and protect both of you! See How We Can Care for You I am a smart and Healthy teenager. As a teenager, you may be seeking to have more of a voice in your own Health. Our physicians are with you every step of the way to help you set the stage for a bright and Healthy future! See How We Can Care for You I am a vibrant mature woman. We provide mammography exams, bone density scans and ultrasounds for our patients in the comfort of our own Offices. Professional & dedicated to you through every stage of your life. See How We Can Care for You I am a woman, a mother, a daughter, a friend. With over 100 years of successful practice, we are proud to say that we are now celebrating multiple generations of patients. We are your advocates for the highest quality care for all women. See How We Can Care for You Types of Care We offer the full continuum of specialized Health care for women in Virginia Beach. At every stage in your life, you can count on The Group for women to be there. Learn more Gynecology Care We offer annual exams and pap tests, cancer screenings, and emergency GYNecological care. Pregnancy & Obstetrics We re here to assist you through preconception counseling, ultrasounds and exams, and postnatal care. Outpatient Surgeries From simple procedures and biopsies to post-partum treatments, our surgeons offer professional care and comfort. High-Tech Procedures We stay on top of new innovations and advances in medicine and treatments, so you always receive the best. Family Planning Which methods of birth control or fertility treatments are right for you? Let us help with your options. See All Posts Practice News & Health Blog Stay updated on news about our group. In-Office Hysteroscopic Sterilization by Jeffrey M. Wentworth, MD Within recent years, the field of operative GYNecology has seen many changes. These include outpatient laporoscopic hysterectomies, new suburethral incontinence procedures and the use of meshes in pelvic reconstruction. Now, women seeking permanent sterilization have an option that may soon be the new standard of care. In-Office hysteroscopic sterilization offers [...] READ FULL POST Innovations in Surgery for pelvic Prolapse: The Mesh Procedure by Jon Crockford, MD In a generation of baby boomers who are aging, the incidence of pelvic organ prolapse is on the rise. Candidates for this surgery include women who experience prolapse as a result of childbirth and those whose prolapse is a result of prior pelvic surgery (i.e. hysterectomy). Any of the pelvic organs [...] READ FULL POST Jon Crockford, MD & C. Dwight Groves, MD: Advocates for Laparoscopic Alternative to Hysterectomy by Tina D. Fries Abnormal bleeding. Uterine Fibroids. pelvic pain disorder. Endometriosis. These are some of the most common reasons more than 600,000 total abdominal hysterectomies are performed on women each year in the United States, making hysterectomy one of the most commonly performed surgical procedures. By age 60, one in three women will have [...] READ FULL POST Our Locations The Group for women is convenient located throughout Southside Hampton Roads. Contact any of our Offices to schedule an appointment. Brambleton Office Brambleton Medical Center 250 W. Brambleton Avenue Suite 202, Norfolk, VA 23502 757-466-6350 Get Directions Chesapeake Office 300 Medical Parkway Suite 308 Chesapeake, VA 23320 757-466-6350 Get Directions Kempsville Office 880 Kempsville Road Suite 2200 Norfolk, VA 23502 757-466-6350 Get Directions Meet Our Doctors Learn more about your Health care professionals. Daniel Noffsinger, MD Dr. Daniel Lyle Noffsinger joined The Group For women in 2005 from his tenure as Chief Resident at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, where he completed his internship and residency. Dr. Noffsinger is board certified. Kimberly Stockmaster, MD Dr. Kimberly Stockmaster joins The Group for women in September, 2010. She completed Ob/Gyn Residency at Case Western Reserve University at MetroHealth Medical Center and the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio where she received the award for resident achievement in minimally invasive surgery. Mehdi Parva, MD Dr. Mehdi Parva joined The Group For women in August, 2011. Dr. Parva attended college at University of Toronto, Canada earning a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology. He then attended Medical School at Saba University School of Medicine. Dwight Groves, MD Dr. C. Dwight Groves hails from West Virginia. He joined the Group for women in 1985. Prior to Medical School, Dr. Groves completed three years of Active Duty in the Air Force and then obtained his biology degree from West Virginia University. Jon Crockford, MD Premier surgeon with The Group For women, Dr. Jon L. Crockford joined our team in 1978. A graduate of the University of Virginia Medical School, Dr. Crockford completed his internship and residency at Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri, where he served as Chief Resident. Holly Puritz, MD Dr. Puritz was our first female physician. Dr. Puritz received her Medical School education at Tufts University and completed a special internship at the Medical College of Hampton Roads. Dr. Puritz served as Chief Resident during her residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Jeffrey Wentworth, MD Dr. Jeffrey Wentworth, MD, joined The Group For women in 2000. Dr. Wentworth attended Medical School at East Carolina University School of Medicine and completed his internship and residency in Phoenix, Arizona at Maricopa Medical Center/St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center where he served as Chief Resident. Giniene Pirkle, MD Dr. Giniene M. Pirkle has been with The Group For women since 2003. Born in Turkey, Dr. Pirkle attended college at LeHigh University where she received numerous academic awards. Dr. Pirkle’s undergraduate background includes a Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Neuroscience and much theater training and experience. Denise Harris-Proctor, MD Dr. Denise Harris-Proctor joined The Group For women in August, 2007. Dr.Harris – Proctor attended college at Princeton University where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Molecular Biology. Martha Fernandez, MD Dr. Martha T. Fernandez hails from the Phillipines. She attended undergraduate School at the University of Virginia. Dr. Fernandez completed Medical School at the University of Virginia Medical School and internship and residency at Baylor College of Medicine where she served as Chief Resident. Barbara Kersey, PhD Barbara Kersey, PhD, joined The Group for women in 1986. With her addition to the team, The Group for women was – and still is – the only OB/GYN practice in Tidewater to have a full time marriage and family therapist on staff. Nancy Sinibaldi, WHNP Nancy Sinibaldi and Charlette King, our nurse practitioners, are registered nurses who have specialized training in obstetrics and GYNecology. Nancy received her RN from Mountain Sanitarium and Hospital in Fletcher, NC and her RNC as an OB/GYN Certified Nurse Practitioner from the University of Pennsylvania. Charlette King, WHNP Charlette King and Nancy Sinibaldi, our nurse practitioners, are registered nurses who have specialized training in obstetrics and GYNecology. Charlette received her BSN from Long Island University in Brooklyn and her MSN from Hampton University. Gayle Smith, CNM Gayle Smith is a native of Portsmouth, Virginia. She was awarded a Masters of Science from Old Dominion University in Norfolk with her concentration in Midwifery from Shenandoah University in Winchester, Virginia. Prev Next Meet the Team Ask Us a Question Connect With Us The Group for women: A Division of Mid-Atlantic women s Care PLC. (c) Copyright 2012 - All Rights Reserved. Health Website Design by Ciniva Health
Most Popular Pages
Seo Freebie for your website - basic info
* use the code on your pages to show the freebie for www.thegroupforwomen.com like the sample below.
Copy + Paste this code into your pages
* the code for your own seo freebie (250x100 px) on www.thegroupforwomen.com like the sample on the left.
Seo Freebie Domain Info Benefit
* gives a professional edge by exposing the amount of effort invested into offering a pleasant browsing experience.